Skip To Main Content

What do I do to get enrolled?

Items and information you will need to successfully register as a new student:

1.     Provide Birth Certificate, Passport OR I94 Card 

2.     Provide Proof of Residency can include any of the following:

  • Valid AZ  Driver's license
  • Real estate deed or mortgage
  • Property tax bill
  • Residential lease or rental agreement
  • Water, electric, gas, cable or phone bill
  • Bank or credit card statement
  • W-2 wage statement
  • Payroll stub.
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment 

3.     Special Education Documents if applicable

4.     Health Information, Health Conditions

Be ready to provide Immunization records: DTP/DT/TP, TDAP, Polio, MMR, Hepatitis A, B, Chickenpox, Meningococcal, HPV, Flu shot and 504 documentation

5.     Emergency information – names phone numbers

6.     Withdrawal form from previous school or promotion certificate (freshmen only) 

7.     Unofficial Transcript  

8.     Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable)

9.     Special Education/504 records (if applicable)

10.    Review the "Procedure for filling out the Registration Packet"