Procedure for becoming a BMOA student
- The student calls to have an appointment with an academic counselor (928) 759-4100
- Go to download the forms you need below and fill them out before you go to the office.
- Student and parent visit with the counselor and classes needed for graduation are determined
- Enrollment papers are taken to the BMHS counseling office to receive an invitation for orientation with a parent or guardian and get started on the student’s first class. It is important that you watch the video below to answer lots of standard questions.
- NOTE: to view the video below on your phone, you must turn it horizontally.