Skip To Main Content

Employee Forms & Information

Welcome to the Humboldt Unified School District #22! 

The first step in your New Hire process is to have an electric action request from the site you have interviewed with. We will send you the paperwork through your email to be completed and sent back then a meeting with Human Resources for onboarding.

Below are the required documents you will need to work for Humboldt Unified School District. They will be sent to you from the HR department and will be filled out and sent back to HR before our first onboarding meeting.  Be sure to use your name as it appears on your Social Security Card and Teaching certificate of you have one. Please call the Human Resources Department at (928) 759-4000 with any questions.

Required Items for All Staff:
  • Government-Issued Photo Identification (Driver's License or Passport)
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Record for Mumps, Measles, Rubella (shot record)
  • VOID Check or Bank Verification Form (to set up Direct Deposit)
  • I-9 Verification Form (in packet)
  • Direct Deposit Form (in packet)
  • State and Federal Tax Withholding Forms (W4 & A4) (in packet)
Additional Items Required for Certified & Professional Staff:
  • Official Transcripts sent to the District office
  • Validated Certificate (must be recorded at Yavapai County ESA office prior to meeting with Human Resources)
  • Prior Experience Verification Form (if applicable) 

Staff Required to have a Valid DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card:

  • Certified Staff
  • Professional Staff
  • Administrative Staff
  • Classified Title 1 Aides 
  • Classified Bus Drivers
  • Classified Preschool Aides

Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) website