Skip To Main Content

Child Find

If you know of a child residing within the Humboldt Unified School District who is disabled, or if you suspect that a child may have a disability, regardless of the mildness or severity of the disability, and may need special education and related services, please contact our Special Services Office.
If the child is younger than three years old, please call Arizona Early Intervention Program (AZEIP) at 1 (888) 439-5609. 
If the child is three through 21 years of age, please call 928-759-4040. You do not need to be related to the child to refer him or her to our office.